Trail Master Benelli Mantus 500, Electric Bike
When you’re investing in motorsports, make sure you get your money’s worth by working with the best in the business. Lowest Price Atv offers unbeatable prices on the Trail Master Benelli Mantus 500, Electric Bike, and it’s backed by a 1-year warranty. We’ll even ship your order right to your door FREE of charge.
At Arlington Powersports, we specialize in everything motorized that goes off-road. We’re a licensed dealer with years of experience and thousands of sales under our belts. If you have questions or would like to know more about the Trail Master Benelli Mantus 500, Electric Bike, give us a call at 1-817-649-7823 and we’ll be happy to help.
- 27.5inch Aluminum alloy & Hydro-forming frame, ensuring lightweight and rigid body, Maximum load up to 400 lbs;
- Saddle post height adjustable: suitable for a person of 5’3 to 6’3 in height.
- Two riding modes can be switched：Power assisted hybrid + Pure electric throttle; LCD HMI instrument provides information such as Power, speed and Power to better understand the cycling status. Power Assist Level (PAS) has 1-2-3-4-5 gears to choose from.
- The SHIMANO Derailleur 1x8 speed ACERA transmission is adopted to meet the riding needs of different road conditions such as flat road, climbing road and downhill road.
- 4.0inch FAT Mountain Tires, excellent stable land holding performance for cycling, suitable for different road conditions; Front fork suspension give you comfort on all terrains.
- The 500 watt motor has a large torque output of 80N.M, strong climbing power
- The front and rear Disc brakes ensure excellent braking performance.
- Equipped with 48V/10AH (504WH) lithium ion battery pack, the maximum battery life under economic mode can reach to 36 miles
Motor: 500W High Performance Rear hub motor
Max torque: 80N.M
Battery: 48V/10.5AH (In-tube)
Max range: 36M ECO mode @ only for reference
Sporty LED displayer
Cycle Modes: Pedal power assist
Charge time: 4-6hours
Frame: Aluminum alloy 27.5inch
Brake: front & rear Disc brake
Tire: 27.5x2.8 CST MTB tires
Front fork: Suspension
Derailleur: SHIMANO ACERA 1x8 Speeds
Wheel: aluminum alloy
Crate size: 59*12*33
NW/GW: 55.1 lbs /72 lbs