- Derailleur: SHIMANO Altus 1x7 Speeds
- 20.0 inch Aluminum alloy folding frame, light and convenient, reduces the storage area, or can be put into the trunk
- Saddle post height adjustable: suitable for a person of 5’1 to 5’11 in height.
- Two riding modes can be switched：Power assisted hybrid + Pure electric throttle
- The SHIMANO Derailleur 1x7 speed ACERA transmission is adopted to meet the riding needs of different road conditions such as flat road, climbing road and downhill road.
- The 500 watt motor has a large torque output of 45NM, strong climbing power
- The front and rear Disc brakes ensure excellent braking performance.
- Equipped with 48V/10AH (504WH) lithium ion battery pack, the maximum battery life under economic mode can reach more than 24 miles
Motor: 500W High Performance Rear hub motorr
Max torque: 45N.M
Max range: up to 24M @ for reference
Sporty LED displayer
Cycle Modes: Pedal power assist
Charge time: 4-6hours
Frame: Aluminum alloy 20inch
Brake: front & rear Disc brake
Tire: 20x3.0 off-road tires
Front fork: Steel fork
Derailleur: SHIMANO Altus 1x7 Speeds
Wheel: aluminum alloy
Crate size: 63.4”X11.4”X30.7”
NW/GW: 51 lbs /62 lbs