HAWK DIGITAL SPEEDOMTER
This brand new digital speedometer is specifically designed to replace the stock speedometer of a RPS (Ricky Power Sports) Hawk 250. The cluster offers indicators for all of the following:
- Speed (KM/H and MPH)
- Turn signals
- High beams
- Fuel level
- Low fuel level
- Gear indicator (N, 1-5)
The cluster also comes with a digital speed sensor designed to replace the stock analog speed sensor. It is calibrated to the Hawks 21" front tire.
Installation is simple:
- Remove the stock speedometer and speed sensor
- Mount the new cluster and speed sensor
- Plug in the new speed sensor to the cluster
- Plug in the cluster to the existing stock wiring harness (this will give you everything you had with the stock speedometer)
- Run wires for the RPMs and gear indicators (1-5) to the wiring harness next to the battery. Plug in the pins and you're done.
No confusing wiring diagrams to try to follow. Literally just plug and play!