Hawk 250 is in stock order yours today before it sells out again.
This Bike is Not New Jersey Legal Bike, Since it is Not for sale in NJ
This Bike is Not California Legal Bike, Since It Is Not Carb Approved.
Get a Optional upgraded hawk 250 digital gauge this model only comes with analog OEM dash...
HAWK 250 This month SPECIAL BUY only for a limited time !!
Limited Time Sale !
BUY RPS Ricky Power Sports DIRT-BIKE-250 HAWK ONLINE !
*Not legal in NJ, CA
*Not California Legal
*Not Carb-Approved Bikes
*May not be street legal in all states*
*Item does not have fmvss, NHTSA label*
*Please check with your local DMV to confirm street Legality*
For Hawk 250 Merchandise Click Here !
if you are looking for an easy-to-ride, inexpensive street legal dirt bike, then you won't want to miss the RPS hawk DIRT-BIKE-250. The hawk DIRT-BIKE 250 not only saves you money, it also looks great! The Hawk DIRT-BIKE-250 is Manuel and comes equipped with a 250 4 stroke engine. This fun ricky power sports (RPS) 250 street legal Hawk enduro is perfect for riding off and on road. Whether you are looking for a way to get around school or around the city or even trail riding, hawk DIRT BIKE-250 is a great choice. When you purchase a Hawk DIRT-BIKE-250 from Arlington PowerSports, you will receive free shipping, With 3 months parts warranty! If you have questions or need additional information regarding this and other scooters, don't be afraid to give us a call at 1-817-649-7823.
NOTE: If you are a resident from Texas, you will be charged additional money for a tag, title & registration fee. Our system will charge you tax only! Please select Texas from the Shipping Options to add TITLE FEE E TAG FEE REGISTRATION FEE & INSPECTION fees amount.
TXPS is proud to announce our new FULLY ASSEMBLED - READY TO RIDE OPTION! Let the pro's assemble your new ATV, it will arrive to your door built right, run tested and ready to ride. The only thing you do is 1. Hook up the battery, 2. Put gas in it and go riding!
Ready to Ride Option Includes The Following:
1. Check Starter Switch
2. Check Kill Switch
3. Check all lights including Head Lights, Low & High Beams, Rear Tail Lights and Brake Lights
4. Check Rear Safety Wrist Strap Kill Switch* *Not on all Models
5. Mount Tires & Wheels and Check Tire Pressure
6. Check (Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Brake System Fluid,)
7. Adjust Carburetor for proper idle and run speed
8. Check Transmission, Chain Drive, Brakes and Electrical Connections
9. Check Battery and Check the Charging System
10. Check all Remote Control Features including Engine Kill and Alarm
11. Once completed we Custom Package and Ship your ATV Ready to Ride!
- New Upgraded Carburetor !
- Headlight, Taillight, Blinkers, License Plate Light, Horn & Mirrors (Check your state DMV for on road use)
- Aluminum Handle Bar, Cross Bar & Triple Tree
- Rear Passenger Foot Pegs
- Detachable Kick Stand
- Chain Guard
- New Frame Design
cooling: air cooling
Ignition Type: C.D.I
Number of Cylinder: 1
Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
Bore and Stroke: 67.0x65.0
Max Power[Kw/r/m]: 11.5/7000
Max Torque[N.m/r/m]: 16.5/5500
Gas Tank Capacity [L]: 12.5
Engine Oil Capacity[L]: 1.1
Top Speed [Kph]: 120
Battery Type: 12V9Ah
Drive System Type: Chain Drive
Front Size(''): 80/100-21
Rear Size(''): 110/100-18
Front Type: Double shocks
Rear Type: Single shock
Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc
Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
Length [mm]: 2120
Width [mm]: 810
Height [mm]: 1380
Dry Weight [kg]: 125
Seat Height [mm]: 900
Wheelbase [mm]: 1360
Weight Capacity [kg]: 150
Ground Clearance[mm]: 210
Packing Weight [kg]: 145
Cubic Meter[m3]: 0.69
Units Per 40ft HC: 96
Units per 20ft GP: N.A